Day-to-day digital media oversight, communication, and creative programming strategy for products on ABC.com.
• Evolve show-related initiatives, features, content, and sales sponsorships through their production lifecycles using market analysis, competitive tracking, traffic metrics, and general industry awareness.
• Responsible for all product documentation including product roadmap, product requirements, project initiation forms, wireframes, and technical specifications.
• Interact with business stakeholders, studio executives, show music supervisors, labels, internal resources, and external partners to ensure products met all required business goals.
• 2010 fall season website to support ABC’s new shows revealed at the network’s upfront presentation.
• Laugh On landing page to promote ABC comedies, and Laugh On brand.
• ABC Music Lounge, the hub of music on ABC.com, which resulted in a substantial cost savings.
• Digital media strategy for ABC’s media sponsorship of the 2010 Lilith Tour.
• Social media platforms: content aggregation, social optimization, and blogs.